Saturday, July 22, 2006

Hot News - 24 hrs QSO Challenge


9w2RNJ 's charter (aka - man Belon ) is to do us, Amatuer Radio Operator, proud by his attempt to list us in the books of Malaysia Books of Records (MBC) for a 24 hrs non-stop QSO.

His QSO plan is finally approved by MBC after a 2 month agonising waiting out period, much to the joy of man Belon.

We will feature a schedule of his intended QSO plan soon.

Date : 30th August 2006
Time : 0800 hrs
Freq : Most repeaters



So, stay tuned and we will get an insight from the man himself.



73s

de moderator

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done Man Belon.We will give you all our support.Malaysia Bolih, Man Belon Bolih, Kita semua pon bolih.

Keep your pony tail. That is a side attraction.

Anonymous said...

syabas to man belon, since so much work its been done why stop for 24 hrs...lets make it to 1 week. We have hams all malaysia and you can listen to them 24-7 just link them all...this is only my 2 cens worth think about it....73

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.