Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Facts from most recent RAE Results.....

As compiled from MCMC Results . . .Our most recent RAE Candidates
1. The RAE was conducted in six states . . SABAH, SARAWAK, SELANGOR, TRENGGANU. PENANG and MALACCA
2. Most Number of candidates - 350 from Trengganu
3. Least number of candidates - 2 from Sarawak
4. Most percentage of passes - 57.01% Penang
5. Most percentage of failures - 50% Sarawak
6. Most percentage of absentees - 17.07% Malacca
7. Total number of candidates - 1224 (combined from all states)
8. Passes 619 candidates, Failures 428 candidates, Absentees 177 candidates
9. No of candidates in the Military/Police service - 17 Candidates
10. 100% attendance - Sarawak 100%

I guess from here, it is evident that we all need to do more to increase the awareness of
Amateru Radio in Malaysia....don't you?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see so many people pass the RAE.Passing the RAE is one hurdle.To these new amteurs, I say dont stop at it. There are so many things to learn. Dont be shy to ask.If you ask you may be a fool at that moment but if you dont ask you will be a fool forever.Education is never ending process.Try some home brew projects.Antennas can be made yourselves, they work as good as those bought from the shops.Soldering techniques need to be learnt.Talk to everybody, dont be confined to your own groups.Forget about the other stations affliation whether MARTS,ASTRA, MARES, JASTRA,PENGASEH
NESRAC etc.I notice that there is a tendency to talk to people of the same group. This is bad for Amateur Radio.
What society or club do I join.?
It is your right to join a society of your choice.Dont be intimidated by anyone.
I hope you will enjoy this hobby for many years to come.

Sikit Lama ham

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.